Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Our sweet little Addyson





















Addyson is growing so fast. I look at her and it seems like I just had her. Time is flying by so quickly. She is already five months old and seems to change daily. She is rolling over from front to back and back to front. The other day I layed her on her mat in our bedroom to play so I could switch the laundry over and when I came back there was no Addyson!! I freaked for just a moment thinking "OH MY GOODNESS GARRETT DID SOMETHING WITH HER! Then I heard a little cooing and as I got closer she had rolled herself under our bed! When she saw me she just gave me a big smile. She is such a happy baby all smiles whenever we walk in the room and is laughing and cooing when she is playing. One of her most favorite things to do is play in her jumper and take a bath. We can already tell she is very fond of her brother and sister. She is very aware when they are around and often giggles at her big brother as he plays with her. We took her for her four month check-up and she weighs 14 pounds and 25 1/2 inches long. The doctor said she is 50% for her weight and is 90% for her height! I think she has some Oster in her! Addyson is a wonderful additon to our family and we love her very much. God has truly blessed us!

No comments:

Post a Comment