Monday, March 16, 2009













So this is my first Blog. Since we just got back from Disneyland a few weeks ago I thought this would be my first entry. My husband thinks I'm crazy for adding one more thing to do so I will see how this goes. Disneyland was so much fun! Ryan's parents took the family down to Southern California for a one week long vacation. It was a ton of fun. The kids liked it, the weather was pretty good and the time away from real life was awesome! This was Garrett's first time remembering Disney so this was a fun experience for him and fun for Ryan and I to watch him have. He loved all the rides and the "pirate stuff" as he put it! It's so fun to watch your kids experience Disney for the very first time, it takes you back to being a kid. Madi loved it also. She has been a couple of times before to Disney world but it was still so much fun to watch it through a seven year old's eye's. We also discovered Madi is a bit of an adrenalin junky like her Dad. She loved all the fast rides, she was easily bored by with the little kid rides. She even went on California Scream in, for those of you who haven't been to Disneyland recently it is a roller coaster that goes from 0-55 mph in seconds! She loved it. I was totally amazed that my little Madi would want to experience something that big and scary. I was so proud of her. Now if we could just get her to ride her bike with no training wheels! Addyson was no that impressed with Disneyland, she spent most of her time in the Baby Bijorn or her stroller but we found out we got lucky again with another good traveler. So needless to say we had a great time in Disneyland and can't wait to experience it again. Thanks so much Grandma and Grandpa Oster we had fun time!


1 comment: