Monday, April 27, 2009

Addyon's Get Away, Rice Cereal and More!

Well I was downloading some pictures and remember when I said the other week Addyson had rolled under our bed and I was shocked to see her gone, well here they are. Her little smile says it all. It was her way of saying "hey mom look at me, I'm OK!" I still chuckle when I look at these pictures. We also started Addyson on rice cereal and some veggies. Boy does she like those! She also enjoys Madi reading to her. It's great having a seven year old who enjoys sitting down and playing or reading to her little sissy. What fun it is to be there mommy, not the easiest always but truly is a blessing!













2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Look at Madi with glasses. What a big girl! And I LOVE the one of Addyson under the bed. That makes me laugh. I can just see that sweet smile as she hears you panicking that she's gone. :) I can't wait to see you guys again. I miss you so much! Give those kids hugs for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest kids ever! Addy's big brown eyes just melt my heart!

    ReplyDelete