Monday, September 17, 2012

Shooting a favorite at our house!


If you know Ryan and I well at all you know one of our favorite things to do together is shoot! I find it so fun! A little surge of excitement when you put the bullet in the barrel and shoot! The sound afterwards and trying to see if you hit your target right on...and yes my saying is, there is nothing sexier than a man in uniform and a man with a gun! I'm a lucky girl I get both. My brother and his girlfriend came into town for some fun time out on the range. So if you are ever wanting to go shooting just call us up, we provide the guns and the ammo, we always like a good time! We had a little hiccup though towards the tail end of our afternoon of shooting that involved a good lesson on gun safety. Just a little hint...it involved a hefty bill from a plastic surgeon! Enjoy.


Ry and Garrett talking about gun safety and targets.

Getting the guns ready.
Love me a man with gun!

One of my favorite things to do.

Mommy and Addy chatting!

Ryan and Jim getting ready to zero in on the new scope.

Almost there!

Madi trying out uncle Jim's gun.

Yes kids, this is what happens when you play with guns!


9 stiches later.


No comments:

Post a Comment