Monday, March 8, 2010

Madi's 8th Birthday Pajama Party





Madi had her 8th birthday in January. I know this is a little late. I just finally getting around to it. We still can't believe she is "8"! Where does time go? We had a very simple party this year. She chose to have a pajama party. We did home made pizza's, cake and ice cream, girl movie and of course a girls favorite manicures! April Ryan's younger brother was awesome and helped paint nails. I don't know what I would have done without her! We had a house full of girls. I thought maybe there could be a little bit of drama, but they all got along and Ryan and I were amazed at how eight little girls were actually more quiet than Garrett all by himself. We had fun and most of all Madi had fun with all her friends.

1 comment:

  1. This is just so unbelieveable to me! 8 years old!! I serioulsy can't wait to have fun sleepover parties with my girl. It looks like they had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete